Reviews and Advertising
Do you own a natural care company? Does your business make things like oils, essential oils, herbs or other natural ingredients? Are you a handmade artisan with a focus on sustainability or natural products?
Crunchy Betty Wants to Support You
You have chosen a field that’s growing exponentially and rapidly, but you still need to find creative, successful ways to reach the people interested in your message, (y)our philosophy, and – ultimately – your products. Together, we can change the way the world does business. WE can be the change we want to see in the world – together.
There are several ways to work with Crunchy Betty to get your products (and philosophies) out there and listened to. Before I tell you the options, let me tell you a little about who your product will reach.
- An audience ratio of 98% women between the ages of 17-60, actively engaged in their own health and passionate about companies who care. They are enthusiastically looking for healthier options for themselves and their families.
- Over 900,000 page views per month, and growing every day.
- A feed subscriber base of over 25,300 people who receive Crunchy Betty in their inboxes and via feed readers, with a new subscribe rate of 300 people per month.
- A combined following on Twitter and Facebook of over 30,200 positively conscious consumers.
- An active, thriving community at the Crunchy Community where people talk about incorporating natural, homemade, and handmade options into their life.
When you choose to actively engage the community and readership at Crunchy Betty, you’ll see overwhelmingly positive response. Provided you’re as conscious and caring as the readers who are aching to support you.
So how do you do that? There are four ways: Receive a review and sponsor a giveaway, have your product featured in recipes, purchase advertising space, or sponsor a post.
Or, if you have another idea, you can contact me at [email protected]
Reviews and Giveaways
Crunchy Betty is open to receiving any and all natural and conscious products of any kind for consideration for review and a subsequent giveaway. This is a great way to garner interest and excitement for your product, but it does come with a couple of caveats.
- You will only receive a dedicated review if your ingredients/practices are natural and safe. (You know whether they are or aren’t, and so do I.)
- I will never, ever, ever give a negative review, or even a half-hearted review. If your product doesn’t blow me away, it won’t blow my readers away, either. So by not reviewing a product I’m not 100% in love with, I’m doing us both a favor.
- All reviews must have an accompanied giveaway sponsored by you. Not only does a giveaway drastically improve the excitement built around your products, but it offers the readers something in exchange for their attention. Without a giveaway, all I’m doing is a commercial. (And, my goodness, I don’t get paid enough to do commercials.)
In addition, I don’t expect compensation for reviews. In fact, I will never take money in advance for a review I give. Ever. (But if you’re particularly happy with the outcome of a review after the fact, you’re more than welcome to leave a donation, if your heart calls you to do so.)
Sound like something you’d like to try? Great! Just shoot me an email at [email protected] and we’ll get the ball rolling.
After I’ve tried your product, I’ll contact you if it is something I’m excited about and think would be a great fit for review here at Crunchy Betty. Even if I don’t think it’s fit for a review, but I like it, I’ll be sure to mention it if someone’s asking for natural product recommendations. In addition, I’m planning several “natural product option” posts in the future, so consideration will be given to that, as well!
Advertising on Crunchy Betty
At the moment, Crunchy Betty has four advertising spaces open of 125 x 125 buttons. The buttons I currently have up receive approximately 30-50 click-throughs a day. In addition to being seen, site-wide, by over 150,000 people a month, your ad will also be included in the RSS emails that go out whenever a new post is added to the blog*.
To sponsor Crunchy Betty through ads placed on the site, you’ll need to be sure your company’s mission falls in line with Crunchy Betty’s (and I do reserve the right to approve a company before allowing advertising).
Please email [email protected] for current ad rates.
While my beliefs and thoughts are never, ever, ever for sale, you do have the opportunity to sponsor a post (or a series of posts) on a particular subject. What this means: At the top of the post, you’ll receive a line that says “This post was sponsored by …” and then your company’s name and a link to your company. At the end, you will receive another recognition for your sponsorship and a mutually agreed upon paragraph to promote your product or company.
You will give me a topic of your choosing (e.g., “write about your favorite things to do with coconut oil”) and then I will write … whatever I want. That’s right. You’re paying me to write whatever I want to write about a topic of your choosing. Awesome, yeah?
It actually is.
How you will benefit: My authentic, awesome beliefs will be married to your company for that entire post. Not only will you receive exceptional reach for your company, but you’ll have a post on a topic of your choosing that you can use to engage YOUR current customers with via your own social media. And it will all be on Crunchy Betty, a site that’s trusted and full of infectious engagement.
As always, though, I reserve the right to say no to companies with practices that do not fall in line with the Crunchy Betty philosophy. So be conscious!
For more information, email me at: [email protected]